Terms & Conditions
- Terms And Conditions Of Use:
- By using a Hexopay Limited you are deemed to have agreed to all terms, conditions, use, and notices contained or referenced herein
- Scope Of Use
- These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to your use of the Hexopay Limited site and services owned or operated by Hexopay Limited, and affiliated companies.
- Copyright Notice
- The copyright material available on this site is, unless otherwise specifically stated, the property of Hexopay Limited
- Information About Us
- Intellectual Property
- The Hexopay site together with its original features, functionality and content is fully owned by Hexopay Limited
- Services / Warranty
- We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the services which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any change to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you of this if necessary.
Your use of any information or materials on the Hexopay website is entirely at your own risk, for which Hexopay Limited will not be liable.
- Your Acceptance Of These Terms And Conditions Of Use
- By using the Hexopay website, you therefore acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use. Kindly review the our site’s Terms and Conditions, and in the event you do not agree to the terms set out, do not use our sites.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the UK law. All disputes rising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us