Senior Relationship Manager
Hexopay is a leading provider of payment services in the managed risk sector. Well-invested and on a phenomenal growth trajectory, we have driven hard to be a leading player in Gambling and Gaming and are now expanding our reach.
We are searching for a Senior Relationship Manager to deliver world class support, expertise guidance to our expanding customer base. The successful candidate will be time served in the Gaming sector with a super track record and commitment from an array of happy clients. This will mean existing and established relationships with various roles and responsibilities at operators, with a ready set of examples where problems are solved and growth ambitions are achieved.
The successful candidate will immediately hit the ground running with an existing customer set – more than likely they will already have contacts at some of our customers. The objectives are to bring super efficiency and satisfaction to the business of the day and equally, to engage and bring confidence to rely upon Hexopay to assist in achieving their own steep growth ambitions.
It goes without saying in such a fast and dynamic market the Senior Relationship Manager needs an entrepreneurial mindset and a can do approach. This means they will be great collaborators, well versed in technology platforms and able to create insight from the data we generate for each merchant.
They will be the main point of contact and so need to engage internally and help the rest of our team align – this will require great internal communication and leadership as well as structured cascade of regular and proactive contact with merchants. All the usual activities such as Business Review meetings and engagement at industry events will return as we ease into a time of fewer restrictions.
- Engage with the names client set to establish strong and reliable interface.
- Expand the contact points to strengthen the position.
- Consult to understand the requirements and act internally to assist our own product development.
- Handle issues and liaise with Technology on support matters.
- As we continue to grow we will be looking for leadership experience internally – we’d like to hear from people who have a track record as team leader. There is a career path at Hexopay.