Hexopay is, currently, a technical payments gateway, focused on high risk markets. As such we provide virtually 100% gateway uptime, connecting our merchants to multiple payment providers. Our journey is in full flight towards becoming a licensed EMI and our product is on an equally exciting trajectory. Our USP is that we take merchants into emerging markets and help realise sales expansion strategies. As such – we must remain world class in our engagement, solutions and, relationship management.
We are looking to add more top talent to our team. As we grow, we now have the need for a Product Director who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of all product-related activities; establishing a product vision, product innovation, product design and product development.
Our value proposition is in excess of the sum of our products – it’s a combination of our 3rd Generation payments platform, coupled with a fantastic array of payment services and it is the Product Directors responsibility that the product offer keeps up with our ambition.
The main goal is to define and then navigate our way to achieving the product strategy. The role is a central hub for a product & market intelligence, as an internal service and also in market outreach activity. Not only does the product director set the define the strategy – they are the expert point of contact.
The Product Director is likely to be extremely well connected in emerging market payments eco-system – with a finger in every pie and bang up-to-date insight. This keeps them and Hexopay on top of our product strategy and execution.
You’ll be a creative, logical, based thinker and a driver of new Ideas, focussed on developing and delivering commercially effective product set, with confidence to communicate that vision both internally and externally.
You will have deep knowledge of online payment solutions from card processing to wallets, vouchers and bank to bank solutions with significant knowledge of the cryptocurrency space and products on offer today.
- Build a clear evidence-based strategy to underwrite the evolution of our product road map.
- Prioritise and Deselect product opportunities and be clear on your rationale.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- take responsibility for the strategic direction, enhancement, and product performance of the company portfolio of products and services.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure effective delivery and support of products and services.
- Lead and develop roadmaps for our market offering, engaging with our leadership team.
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to the Product and Partnerships team.
- Establish product KPIs and business cases to steer our investment decisions.
- Implement Project Management standards into the whole of your team.
- Develop and lead your team with formalised goal setting and support activity.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Experience in the fields of product marketing, management, and communications.
- A problem solving approach
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills so that documentation and presentations align the team and provide clear leadership.
- A high degree of professional as well as personal integrity;
- Advanced ability to conceptualise, prioritise, and manage multiple projects with ease.
- At least five years related payments product experience.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment