Enterprise Sales Director – Managed Risk sectors
Hexopay is a leading provider of payment services in the managed risk sector. Well-invested and on a phenomenal growth trajectory, we have driven hard to be a leading player in Gambling and Gaming and are now expanding our reach.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a successful and well-connected payments salesperson. We have the resources and the drive to build this next phase – come and help lead this extremely exciting growth phase? This might be for you if you want to roll up your sleeves and contribute to strategic decisions and develop our 3rd Generation payments platform. Why not give yourself a perfectly balanced solution to help realise your enormous potential and continue to build your reputation as a global payments leader? This next phase of growth will almost certainly be driven by new clients in Crypto, FX, Digital Content or Adult industries.
You’ll need to:
- Have 5+ years track record of payments sales success, preferably with multiple solutions
- Understand Managed Risk payments eco system.
- Demonstrate credibility in personal demand generation and solution selling to build tangible value propositions.
- Show commercial acumen to build solid deals with partners and merchants.
- Have strong written, verbal and multi-media communication skills with the ability to engage and influence your audience.
- Be a deep dive expert in your vertical.
- Be a people person
- Thrive in an environment that is developing quickly and expects the highest standards in everything we do.
Your main goals will be to:
- Already completely understand the forces, trends and opportunities in your market area.
- Hit the ground running, closing significant deals with our existing comprehensive payments solutions
- Present a business plan to justify further investment in our platform to build the perfect product for your merchants.
- Deliver your substantial revenue goal this year.
- Home based but it is likely that you be a regular traveller and van be in London easily.
- Has the opportunity to earn a significant equity stake.
- Carries a competitive salary but you are more likely to be interested in the commission scheme because you are certain that you’ll succeed.